GEN- V WG40M Comp-Gate 40 Motorsport 14PSI Black
The Gen-V WG40M Comp-Gate40 Motorsport external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 40mm external wastegate designed specifically for endurance racing or where water cooling is not available and high thermal thresholds are required for extended periods of time.
The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature a CFD driven heatsink design, our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8″ NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
Product features summary:
• CFD driven heatsink design
• Liquid cooling provision
• Strap type V-band clamps
• User adjustable actuator position
• Modular actuator design
• Standard / Compressed Gas configurations available
Included in the Box
• Wastegate unit (pre-assembled with spring as per order)
• SS316 Valve seat
• Inlet V-Band
• Inlet SS304 weld flange
• Outlet V-Band
• Outlet SS304 weld flange
• Collar tool (master/slave)
• 17/7 PH 3, 5, 7, 14 psi spring kit (1x spring installed)
• 4x 1/8” NPT plugs (1x installed) / 2x 1/8” NPT nipples
• Instruction card
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.