Please ensure this is the correct turbo for your vehicle, if you are unsure in any way please call our support team on 01924 894171.
- Firstly we start with the original K16 turbo.
- Fitment of Larger Porsche 996 GT2 type K24 turbine wheel with custom cutback to increase high end flow.
- Before the fitment of a K26 billet compressor wheels, CNC machined compressor covers to accommodate the hi-flow billet compressor wheels.
- An AET motorsport spec 360 thrust assemblies is installed to cope with increased boost pressures.
- Total seal piston rings fitted to the turbine for low back pressure exhaust systems.
- Ported manifold runners and wastegate port for increase boost control at hi boost, being VSR Balanced to motorsport spec.
- Turbosmart IWG 75 wastegate actuator to stop boost creep at higher boost pressures.
- Offering up to 500hp of power to your vehicle.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt / invoice or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
There are certain situations where no refunds are granted:
(a) Services, once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
(b) any Products (i) which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; (ii) which are bespoke items or special orders and we do not keep the Products in stock.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Normanton Industrial Estate Unit 14 Wakefield GB WF6 1TE.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Normanton Industrial Estate Unit 14 Wakefield GB WF6 1TE
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.