If your turbo has failed, AET Turbos’ turbo repairs service is an excellent choice to get you back on the road quickly (usually at a lower cost than a new or remanufactured turbo). Turbo repairs start from just £199+VAT.
Identifying why your turbo failed
As soon as your turbo arrives at AET, we will strip it and run a full diagnostic analysis. This enables us to discover why it failed. We will then contact you by telephone to share the prognosis with you, recommend a solution to prevent further failures, and give you a fixed quotation to repair the turbo. It’s really important to identify why your turbo failed, to avoid fitting a new one only to have the same thing happen again.
How it works
- Contact AET Turbos on 01924 894171
to speak to one of our turbo experts.
We arrange collection of your faulty turbo
- On receipt of your turbo, we strip it down and run a full diagnostic. We’ll call you to tell you why it failed, and provide you with a quotation for repair.
- If you’re happy with the quotation, we’ll repair your turbo. All turbo repair work is carried out professionally by our team of experienced engineers and technicians. We were the first UK turbo company to earn ISO 9001 accreditation. This standard is your guarantee of a dedication to quality, the same as you'd receive from the original manufacturer. In fact we often exceed the original manufacturer’s tolerances, meaning your reconditioned turbo could last longer than it did before the repair.
- Your turbo is returned to you, or you can collect from our workshop at Normanton, near Castleford. Repairs are usually undertaken within 48 hours, though we also offer a 24 hour service at extra charge.
The benefits of the turbocharger repair service
- More cost-effective than turbo exchange in the long term
- Identify the root cause of the problem to prevent it happening again
- Guaranteed fixed-price gives you peace of mind
- Reduce downtime with quick 48-hour turnaround (24-hour service also available)
If speed is of the essence and/or you’re confident you know why your turbo failed, we also offer re-manufactured replacement turbo and hold a large stock of new turbos.
All deliveries and Saturday morning deliveries are charged at the current rate.
All our turbo units except competition units carry a 24-month guarantee, or 24,000 miles for petrol, 50,000 miles diesel, provided that they are fitted in accordance with the manufacturer’s fitting guidelines and are not fitted to a worn/faulty/contaminated engine. AET Turbos recommend fitting a new oil feed pipe and the use of high quality synthetic/semi-synthetic oil, which should be changed according to manufacturer’s recommendations or every 6,000 miles if no guidance is available. Please see our terms and conditions for further information.
We send fitting instructions with every turbo dispatch.