Street and Race Turbocharger TA6266 CEA - 695HP
HP Rating: 695
Hands down the most powerful turbocharger that can be put into the "Stock Appearing" category, the TA6266 turbocharger can be used on 1986-1987 Turbo Buick and 1989 Turbo Pontiac Trans Am applications. If you're looking to make tons of power and still retain that stealth, stock appearance then Precision's TA6266 CEA® turbocharger is exactly what you need!
Ball Bearing Option Available
PTE's TA6266 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- "Stock Appearing" Buick compressor cover with Bolt-On Billet Inlet Bell
- 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- Wastegate actuator optional, but not included
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action, they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
PRECISION TURBO WARRANTY
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice. Manufacturer's Warranty otherwise applies. Seller expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Precision Turbo will repair or replace at its discretion any precision turbo branded product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. In the case of any warranty claim with regards to defects in material or workmanship, the product in question should be returned freight prepaid to the address shown above.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear. There is no warranty on any parts used in race applications or on products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained. Seller's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.