Street and Race Turbocharger PT6466 GEN2 - 900HP
HP Rating: 900
One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE's GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
64mm inducer compressor wheel
Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
- * NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
- Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
PRECISION TURBO WARRANTY
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice. Manufacturer's Warranty otherwise applies. Seller expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Precision Turbo will repair or replace at its discretion any precision turbo branded product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. In the case of any warranty claim with regards to defects in material or workmanship, the product in question should be returned freight prepaid to the address shown above.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear. There is no warranty on any parts used in race applications or on products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained. Seller's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.