Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 PT8385 Street Fighter - 1400HP
HP Rating: 1,400
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
PTE's “Street Fighter” PT8385 GEN2 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- 82.9mm Compressor wheel and Class Legal for MIR WCF “Street Fighter” class
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- V-band discharge compressor cover
- 85mm turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- T4 Divided 1.12, or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
PRECISION TURBO WARRANTY
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice. Manufacturer's Warranty otherwise applies. Seller expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Precision Turbo will repair or replace at its discretion any precision turbo branded product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. In the case of any warranty claim with regards to defects in material or workmanship, the product in question should be returned freight prepaid to the address shown above.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear. There is no warranty on any parts used in race applications or on products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained. Seller's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.