GEN-V WG50CG Pro-Gate50 Compressed Gas 5PSI Black
The Gen-V WG50CG Pro-Gate50 Compressed Gas external wastegate is a cost effective, high performing 50mm external wastegate designed for control strategies that actively bias the top chamber with high pressure for large boost bandwidth operation, such as CO2 drag racing, or compressed air WRC applications.
The Compressed Gas range feature an inverted diaphragm to maximise diaphragm life from high pressure CO2 or compressed air systems.
The Gen-V provides extensive user configurability, world leading extended thermal performance, fatigue resistance and best in class flow performance for optimum control and longevity.
A direct fit upgrade to all 4th-generation Turbosmart wastegates and feature our unique collar-locking system, variable actuator cap and base, strap-type V-band clamps, liquid-cooling, 1/8″ NPT ports, and are provided with a range of springs.
Product features summary:
• Liquid cooling provision
• Strap type V-band clamps
• User adjustable actuator position
• Modular actuator design
• Non Compressed Gas configurations option available
• Inverted diaphragm for top chamber high pressure support
Included in the Box:
• Wastegate unit (pre-assembled with spring as per order)
• SS316 Valve seat
• Inlet V-Band
• Inlet SS304 weld flange
• Outlet V-Band
• Outlet SS304 weld flange
• Collar tool (master/slave)
• 17/7 PH 3, 5 psi spring kit (1x spring installed)
• 4x 1/8” NPT plugs (1x installed) / 2x 1/8” NPT nipples
• Instruction card
Allow one week turnaround
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.