Street and Race Turbocharger PT6266 CEA - 735HP
HP Rating: 735
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Option Available
PTE's PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
Compressor cover options:
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- Cast 310 stainless steel THV5S / 1.05 A/R
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V- Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V- Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360� thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
PRECISION TURBO WARRANTY
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice. Manufacturer's Warranty otherwise applies. Seller expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Precision Turbo will repair or replace at its discretion any precision turbo branded product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. In the case of any warranty claim with regards to defects in material or workmanship, the product in question should be returned freight prepaid to the address shown above.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear. There is no warranty on any parts used in race applications or on products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained. Seller's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.