Bubba Sonic BOV - Black
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full time vent to atmosphere Blow-Off Valve.
Bubba Sonic features:
- Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
- CNC billet aluminium body and components
- Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
- Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
- -4AN threaded vacuum port
- V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
- Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange, V-Band Clamp, and Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed).
Big Bubba has been designed for big horsepower, high performance and high boost turbo and supercharger applications. If you’re looking for an inconspicuous, valve for your small capacity, low boost daily driver you will need to look elsewhere! All the owners of big and small block Chevs and Fords, drag rotaries, straight sixes and big turbo diesels looking for a better response from your turbo or supercharger – the Big Bubba is for you! Also available in this range: Plumb back and Sleeper - Slightly less conspicuous. Springs available for the Big Bubba range: 7, 12, 17 and 21 inHg.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.