Borgwarner EFR Super Core 7064
This unit, p/n 156-179354, is equipped with the iron bearing housing. Each Super Core includes a fully assembled bearing and rotor system along with a complete compressor stage. This includes the compressor stage accessories such as the CRV (Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve) and BCSV (Boost Control Solenoid Valve) assembled to the comp cover.
EFR 7064 Super Core Assembly
Borgwarner EFR Turbos Features:
- Ultra Low-Mass Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheels
- Mixed-Flow Turbine Blade Design
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Cartridges
- Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing
- Flexible Orientation Compressor Cover
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheels
- Integrated High-Flow Wastegate, Boost Control Solenoid Valve, Speed Sensor and Compressor Recirculation Valve
- Water Cooled Aluminum Bearing Housing
- Standard T3 Inlet Connection
- Simple Orientation
Super Core Assembly Does NOT Include:
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.