Aftermarket Replacement Turbocharger - 6235 - 700HP
HP Rating: 700
Precision Turbo and Engine is proud to introduce our line of direct-fit upgrade replacement turbochargers with the unique CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel. These turbochargers are specifically designed to out-perform turbos of the same size from other suppliers while delivering greater efficiency and less turbo lag.
PTE's Direct Replacement Performance Upgrade Turbochargers feature the following:
- Exclusive CEA� (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Liquid-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options:
- - "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- - "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- - "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- 68.0mm, 84 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- - T3 .63, .82, or 1.06 A/R with 4 bolt (3.0") discharge
- - T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with wastegate hole)
- - Mitsubishi .63 A/R
- - T4 Tangential .68 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
PRECISION TURBO WARRANTY
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice. Manufacturer's Warranty otherwise applies. Seller expressly disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
Precision Turbo will repair or replace at its discretion any precision turbo branded product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. In the case of any warranty claim with regards to defects in material or workmanship, the product in question should be returned freight prepaid to the address shown above.
This warranty does not cover damage or failure of components due to normal wear and tear. There is no warranty on any parts used in race applications or on products that have been physically altered, improperly installed or not maintained. Seller's warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.