VT241 K06 | VXR Astra | 350bhp
Please ensure this is the correct turbo for your vehicle, if you are unsure in any way please call our support team on 01924 894171.
So what's involved in making a *350bhp rated hybrid turbo ?
- Firstly we start with the original K04 turbo. Machining a 7 deg cutback to turbine exducer to increase flow through the turbine housing.
- Before the fitment of a K06 billet compressor wheels, 35Lb/min CNC machined compressor covers to accommodate the hi-flow billet compressor wheels.
- An AET motorsport spec 360 thrust assemblies is installed to cope with increased boost pressures.
- Total seal piston rings fitted to the turbine for low back pressure exhaust systems.
- Ported wastegates for increase boost control at hi boost, being VSR Balanced to motorsport spec.
- Re-circulation valve shown on image is Turbosmart upgrade, this can be purchased at an extra £100.00.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.